Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Missing All Notifications on Android

Missing All Notifications on Android

I have all push notifications selected ON and not one of them has come through ever.  I have tested it with friends I am following and even when they star items or have any activity what so ever I see nothing.  Any ideas?  I am using an HTC Evo LTE.

Thanks!

Tasha

Few other things that may help... Spotify communicates with my phone if I do something like sync a playlist but it just wont give me notifications.  I have logged out of both my laptop and mobile device and then relogged in and still nothing. I can watch friend activity on my laptop but it doesn't do anything on my phone.  I did just do an update on my mobile so I don't even know if the push notifications are new or have always been there but either way I haven't ever recieved any sort of notification relating to my friends.  Also, if it makes a difference I am a premium member.

I'm up for any ideas you may have.  I would really like to be able to see what others are doing, liking, etc because it gives me a variety to listen to.

4 Replies

Welcome to the community @tashagvsu 🙂

I've been getting them, have you trid logging in and out?

Liam

I have logged out and in both my phone and my laptop and I even went as far as uninstalling and reinstalling the app. 

Do you have "Restrict Background data" enabled in android settings > data usage maybe? 

i did check and that is not selected... good idea though,thank you, I didn't even know that existed until now.  Any other ideas you may have are welcomed though.  Thanks again.

Suggested posts