Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Mobile Sync filled My SD Card

Mobile Sync filled My SD Card

Ran sync for first time and it filled my sd card but i cant find the files it synched to remove them.

They arent in my music folder

7 Replies

Hey!

In your Spotify settings, just click Remove cache and that's all.

You can try also 96 kbit mode for Offline playlists in Settings.

Thanks, ii tried that then next sync it fills again. i cant see how to tell it to only sync certain things and not others or not sync dupes

just checked and clearing cache didnt free up the space.

Maybe you can create another playlist with some songs? Like Mobile playlist and update it how you like. I have a one huge playlist - 4 500 tracks at this time and no Offline mode anymore. But in Finland 3G is Unlimited and cheap (4,90 โ‚ฌ / month, 0.5M - 9,90 โ‚ฌ / month, 1M and 13,90 โ‚ฌ / Month max. 21M) in Elisa Oyj, so all is good... The Offline playlist - no more than 3,333 tracks. This is how a music licensed in Spotify. And no Duplicate check in Spotify, so duplicates are all with Offline playlists.

It should. It just takes time. Try to manually delete the cache folder. You can find it when you go to your memory card from your phone or computer. Search Spotify folder, then Cache folder and delete it. Do not worry, Spotify will create it again!

Are you getting the mesage in the app that no more songs can be synced because the SD card is full? If so and you have another SD card of a different size, and or brand, you might try switching scards and trying to do a sync.

I drove myself and some of the great Spotify support folks crazy because of a sync issue that was more of an issue with the SD card I was using.

thats just it there was no spotify folder.

i uninstalled spotify, re-installed, deleted all music off the phone and am now resynching. looks like it may work.

Suggested posts