Premium

Country

Germany

Device

OnePlus 7Pro

Operating System

Android 13

My Question or Issue

A "You've discovered a Premium feature" pop up appears when pressing the shuffle button next to the play button of a playlist while some autoplay songs are playing. I attached a video which shows the error. Playing a song from the playlist lets me shuffle again.

12 Replies

Hi there @3rli,

Thanks for reaching out. Does this happen on all your devices or just on this Android phone? If you haven't tested on other devices, please do so and let us know how it goes. In the meantime, you can also try performing a clean reinstall on your phone, that can help resolve a variety of issues.

Keep us posted.

JoanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

This just started happening for me too. Spotify premium (individual) 

Hey @MrRick,

Thanks for your reply and for the info shared.

In this case, we'd suggest log out and log in twice in a row onto your Spotify account. This could sound a little bit odd, but this way the system will force a resync of your account in general.

If the above doesn't do the trick, would you mind sending us the make/model and OS of the affected along with the Spotify version you are running?

Lastly, did you notice if this started to happen after a specific event such as an OS update? If yes, please send us the details.

Keep us in the loop!

AlejaRModerator

This is happening to me too. Just downloaded a new update on my samsung phpne.

Aleja just tried logging out and signing bacj in twice. It didnt work.

Hi there @DaDjeezus ,

Thanks for reaching out. Can you confirm if you encounter this error on other devices too or is it just the Samsung phone affected? In any case, please also provide us the device and app information as requested by @AlejaR, that will help us investigate this further.

Keep us posted.

JoanModerator
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

this happened to me too but only on one specific playlist of mine it seems? tried logging in and out but it didn't help. 

Same here! I can shuffle all of the playlist I have made but one! Even uninstalled the app after logging out and back in twice!

It happens to me on mobile devices.y last phone and my current one. And on only one playlist. 

It happens to me when I try to either Shuffle or discontinue shuffle.  The only way I can proceed is to go to another playlist, tap play then go back to the original one an enable/disable shuffle.

Is happening to me too

Fix seems to be Select and play something from another play list. Stop playing, switch back to the playlist you want to shuffle - turn on Shuffle then start playing.

Suggested posts