Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Move all to SD card (Android 5.0.2)

Move all to SD card (Android 5.0.2)

Hi all!

I can't move all the playlists to SD Card. I have Spotify Premium. When I tried move it, this send me a error message: "We could not move your data. It might be a problem with your SD card. Check permissions and try again."

Can you help me? Please! I don't know what to do with this.

Thanks!

Regards,

Mayra

--------------------------------------------------

In Spanish now (Ahora en español):

Hola a todos!

No puedo mover mis playlist a mi tarjeta SD. Tengo Spotify Premium. Cuando intento moverlas, me sale un mensaje de error: "No hemos podido trasladar tus datos. Puede ser que haya algún problema con tu tarjeta SD. Compruebe los permisos e inténtelo de nuevo."

Por favor, no se que hacer con esto. Puedes ayudarme?

Gracias!

Saludos,

Mayra

3 Replies

Hey @MayraVallejos and welcome to the community!

Using an SD card is a great way to store your favourite stuff for offline listening so let's try to get this working for you!

Firstly, ensure that your SD card is 'mounted' (available for use by your phone). You can check this by going into the storage area which should be in your settings menu. You should be able to see the amount of space available both on your device and the SD card. If you cannot see the SD card, Unmount (or Eject) your SD card using the menu option - don't just physically remove the card as you risk damaging the file structure! Once unmounted (or ejected), remove the card and reinsert it - your device should pick it up and you should then be able to use it for storage.

Additionally,  versions of Android older than 5.1 historically had issues with transferring data to SD - are you on 5.1 or higher? You can check this in the About section of your settings menu.

Please let me know if this works for you!

Hello, I have the same problem. I bought especially an extra memory micro sd to download offline music and the same message return. I can see storage place of 7,2gb available when I click the option, but same message. I have android 5.1.1. And the memory is working because I download there pictures, videos, etc.

Please it is important as I can only use this way and I dont have storage on cel memory.

I will have to cancel suscription for premiun if I cant use it. Waiting your answer. Thank you. Santiago.

Same problem. In my case my cellphone has automatic block of screen and device when is not in use, so I solve the problem having the screen activated during the process. 

Suggested posts