Multiple issues with the app

Plan

Premium trial

Country

Israel

Device

Galaxy s20

My Question or Issue 

I'm experiencing multiple issues with the app. First, in the library, I can't see a list of.my songs, but only a Playlist of the songs that I've liked. 

Second, the "currently playing" screen isn't showing the correct song. Meaning, I'm seeing the previous song/podcast, but hearing the song I've chosen. It won't let me pause and play outside of the screen.

Third, it doesn't show on my phone that I'm playing music from Spotify. I have to go in to the app everytime I want to switch a song.

Thanks!

2 Replies

I'm having the same problems with my premium subscription. If I force quit my app multiple times it resolves the problem for a few minutes but it always returns after a while. I'm interested in what the solution to these problems are.

Hey folks,

Thanks for reaching out to us. 

We'd suggest you restart your device and then to log out and log back in again. If that doesn't help, you can give these steps a go and run a clean reinstall. By doing that you can make sure the app is up-to-date and the cache is not causing any issues.

If you are using any battery optimization or power saving apps, you can deactivate them for Spotify.

@Ruthc136 If the issue persists, you can try on another device. Are there any changes?

Let us know how it goes. If you have questions, we are here for you.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts