Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Music constantly skipping on bluetooth s21 ultra

Music constantly skipping on bluetooth s21 ultra

I recently got the s21 ultra 5g, I upgraded from a s10+. On the s10+ I had 0 issues. But now on the s21, spotify is unusable when connecting to my car on Bluetooth. The music is constantly skipping cutting in and out almost every 10 to 20 seconds. But when I switch to the s10+ there is 0 problems. 

3 Replies

Hey there @senorcheff,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community and welcome!

Could you try unpairing your phone from your car stereo, restarting your phone, and pairing them again?

If the issue persists, can you let us know if the same happens when connecting your phone to another Bluetooth device?

Keep us posted.

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

I have restarted and shut down my phone many times. I have reinstalled spotify. And disconnected from my car and reconnect. Nothing seems to work. But the weird thing is my s10+ works perfectly so i have just been bringing my old phone to play music for now on my commute to work. Where my s21 is completely unusable for spotfiy, my s10+ works perfectly without any problems. 

Hi @senorcheff,

Thanks for your reply.

It sounds to be related to the Bluetooth connection on the S21 itself. To confirm, did you get to try with a different Bluetooth device? Is the same issue happening there or just with the car?

We'd also like to know if this behavior persists in the car when using a different type of connection, like AUX or USB cable.

We'll be on the lookout.

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts