Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Music deleted when going offline

Music deleted when going offline

When I open spotify, all my songs have been deleted from the device and require re-downloading. When I then redownload them, after the arrow has turned green. If I drop internet concnection after, go to offline mode on the app or simply uncheck the download option on the app all the songs are marked as no longer being downloaded and are wiped from my phone.

Ive tried re-downloading the app with a phone restart each time for about 10 attempts now, each time clearing the cache and any spotify data on my phone. This hasn't done anything.

I've tried unsyncing offline devices about three times, each time going along with a full reinstalation to no effect.

I've attempted to change around my settings to see if that fixes things both in the app and on my phone to no availe.

I've uninstalled all my other none esential apps to see if that fixed the problem, but it has had no effect.

I have 4.5GB free storage space, about 600 songs on the device when fully downloaded and no other storage device to affect the phone.

LG G3 phone android version 5.0

Permium Account

Version 6.2.0.1028

1 Reply

"or simply uncheck the download option on the app" - If you download a playlist, album or whatever then turn off the "Download" switch on that playlist etc. it is undownloaded and will no longer be available offline.

Suggested posts