Free

Country

Thailand

Device

Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 GT I-9200

Operating System

Android 4.4.2 Kitkat

Question or Issue

I use spotify in android phone and select artist to add song but the artist which I select their album cannot play full song but in my Ipad which is the another and in computer can play full song.  Different in android & Ipad & computer. Pls. advise.

4 Replies

Hey @samphan.

Could you send us the exact Spotify version you're using? Also, are you getting any error messages when this happens?

In the meantime, try restarting your device and reinstalling Spotify to see if it helps.

Keep us posted.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Hi,

Thx for yr suggestion.  I use version 8.4.64.555 armV7.  I try as yr suggestion reinstalling & restart device. But it is the same &  no error message. But I notice there are logo LISTEN IN SHUFFULE on my screen device (android) or this is the limited of free version. But in IPAD & Computer still play full song as I mentioned before.  Another thing there are NO radio menu on my android device but in IPAD there are radio menu.

Pls. suggest again.

Thanks for getting back to us with this info.

The "Shuffle Play" button is part of the Free service for Spotify on mobile. You can find all the info on how it works here.

About starting a radio station, you can check this support page for the steps to take to start a radio on your Android phone.

All the best.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Thank you for your information.

Suggested posts