Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My Autoplay isn't working

My Autoplay isn't working

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

Samsung J7 Prime + Dell Laptop 

Operating System

Android + Windows 10 

My Question or Issue

For a while now, both my phone and my laptop will not autoplay other music after the last song in the album or playlist has played. After the last song, I'm met with silence. I have tried deleting the cache, turning autoplay off and on, updating it, clearing dating, uninstalling then reinstalling, etc. Is there another method for me to fix this? Please help!

Update:

After struggling and trying a few more times, I have gotten only one playlist on my laptop to play a playlist radio sfter the original playlist is done. The only playlist that works is the one I downloaded, while the others do not work. 

On my phone, however, the continuous playing is very selective, and has only worked on about 3 of my playlists, while on the others it refuses to do so. Please help me fix this problem...

3 Replies

Hi @Karen1004, thanks for writing!

Sorry to hear that. On your mobile, could you check if having your device on WiFi or mobile data makes autoplay work?

Also, are you able to try Spotify on a non-Android device to see if it's working on there? 

Keep us posted 🙂

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi @Bittencourt, 

I'm back, with an update. The autoplay only works with very few of my playlists, one when I'm on WiFI, and 2 or 3 when I'm on mobile data. I don't know what else to do ://

Hello, @Bittencourt 

I'm sorry, my family really only has Android phones and Windows laptops, so I don't really have a non-Android device. I am going to try the WiFi or mobile data tip, so I'll be right back! 

Suggested posts