Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My Offline playlist cant load while offline.(SGS3)

My Offline playlist cant load while offline.(SGS3)

My offline playlist cant load if i start spotify without any data connection but once i go online for a couple of seconds it can load and i can go offline again with my hold list working. The last played song before i quit spotify the last time always seems to work tought. The thing is that i am going abroad in a month and wont have any data connection at any time and i want my playlist to work! :). I got approx 950 songs in the list on my SGS3. I do belive the same list load properly on my computer if i am offline on it.

3 Replies

Hi. Are you still getting this with the version released earlier this week? There's a long-running thread here on this issue although it hasn't seen much activity for a couple of weeks.

Yeah i have the latest version and i still get it! I was reading that thread earlier after i made this post, however i cant find any solution? Thanks for the reply!

Your solution is to drop Spotify.  I've been having this issue for over a week now, and nothing fixes it.  Had customer support clear ALL of my devices from my account, deleted any instance of the Spotify cache folder and files in my phone, uninstalled and re-installed the application about 10 times now and nothing.

$10/month? no thanks.

Suggested posts