Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My Spotify won't pause at ALL or turn OFF, keeps playing the music I have t

My Spotify won't pause at ALL or turn OFF, keeps playing the music I have t

My Spotify won't pause at ALL or turn OFF, keeps playing the music, doesn't give me an option to stop playing the music, I have to uninstall the application every time, so annoying, then i have to install it again
can somebody please help?
1 Reply

Hi there @mimaduque2022,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here in the Community. We're sorry that this happens. We'd like to investigate this further.

We see that you mentioned that you've performed a reinstall of the app. However, can you confirm that you followed the steps that's provided in this article? There's some more steps to help thoroughly uninstall the app from your device, so if you haven't, we'd highly suggest it since the steps will make sure there's no old cache files causing this.

If that doesn't do the trick and you have an SD card we recommend that you uninstall the app > turn off your phone > take out your SD card > turn on the phone again (without the SD card) > reinstall the app since the card can be corrupted.

Let us know how everything goes so that we can continue to assist you if you need us to 🙂

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts