Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My music

Solved!

My music

Hi guys.... just wondering if anyone can help a brother out?...... so I've been off Spotify for about 3 months now and during the time ive been with Spotify ive really enjoyed it and saved heaps of playlists ect.......in this time ive still been paying for premium..... which is ok.... now...... because i have been off for a while ive only jst been able to sign in due to not remembering password and username. Now all my music and downloads have vanished???....... is there anyway i can retrieve my previous music lists?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @Huxwhk28, welcome to the Spotify Community!

Let's try to figure out what's happening!

• Check your subscription page. Your status should be Premium. 
  • If you're on Premium, try signing out and back into the app. 
  • If it says Free, check the receipt that was sent to your email inbox. Make sure you're signing in with the username on that receipt. If the username on your receipt is a 10 digit number, please sign in with your Facebook login details.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hello @Huxwhk28, welcome to the Spotify Community!

Let's try to figure out what's happening!

• Check your subscription page. Your status should be Premium. 
  • If you're on Premium, try signing out and back into the app. 
  • If it says Free, check the receipt that was sent to your email inbox. Make sure you're signing in with the username on that receipt. If the username on your receipt is a 10 digit number, please sign in with your Facebook login details.

Suggested posts