Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My own music

My own music

Hello, I added music from my computer in my Playlists. But for some reason I can only download some of the music on my mobile. The other Songs arent avaiable. (I have Premium) Does anyone know the reason? (:
4 Replies

Hi @ChristianHellm

Welcome to the community!

I'd suggest you to try reinstalling the app on both devices. (computer and mobile device)

Then follow the steps here to sync your music to your mobile device.

Hope it helps.

P.S. I'm not a Spotify employee

If this post solved your issue - Accept it as a solution.

If you like my post - Please add likes to it.

I suspect that only songs available on Spotify have downloaded (from spotify) and none of your own music has synced. If that's the case, try turning off all firewalls, antivirus and internet security programmes temporarily and see if the playlist syncs correctly. If it does, you need to set exceptions for spotify.

@winjie

Thank you very much for your reply, but it didnt work. I tried to save the music on my android device. Some of the songs can be downloaded, but the most of them are shown, but you cant open them or play them (they are transparent). Every Song is in mp3 Format, so I dont know what the Problem is...

This is the ProblemThis is the Problem

Hi @ChristianHellm

Your desktop and mobile device, are they connected in the same Wifi hotspot?

Hmmm... can you also try to create a brand new playlist on your desktop and try to add your local songs in it.

Then try to resync it again to your mobile.

If it still didn't work, then I'd suggest you to contact Spotify directly through their Contact form, so they can provide you the best resolution about this issue.

You may also reach them through their twitter account @SpotifyCares, or through their Facebook page.

Hope it helps.

P.S. I'm not a Spotify employee

If this post solved your issue - Accept it as a solution. If you like my post - Please add likes to it.

Suggested posts