Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Need bugs fixed? Here, have radio instead!

Need bugs fixed? Here, have radio instead!

what a bunch of bull**uh-oh**!  do they think that throwing radio at us will distract us from all of the other bugs that make the app unusable?  not to mention the fact that the radio functionality (as expected) introduces a whole new set of bugs...  repeated songs on radio don't show your prior thumbs-up and get added AGAIN to the radio playlist if you like them again... are you **uh-oh**ING kidding me?  are the support reps actually writing the code now?

7 Replies

It would seem that way, is there a number of people still complaining about not being able to transfer your music library to the sd card. The thread seems to be a few months old, and still we are waiting for a fix. It use to be there, and then they removed it and now it seems like the refusing to put it back not sure why they're doing it, but it's really frustrating for those of us with larger libraries. There's a 9 page thread that gets updated about once or twice a day with people ready to jump ship from spotify because of the sd card problem. Many of us with external sd card In our android phones are sitting mostly empty because they removed the feature, and continue to not fix bugs and problems in the app.

Hopefully they start to listen, many of us that pay for premium are about ready to find a service that isn't broken, and allows us to move music to our external cards.

@MadHatter66 wrote:
It would seem that way, is there a number of people still complaining about not being able to transfer your music library to the sd card. The thread seems to be a few months old, and still we are waiting for a fix. It use to be there, and then they removed it and now it seems like the refusing to put it back not sure why they're doing it, but it's really frustrating for those of us with larger libraries. There's a 9 page thread that gets updated about once or twice a day with people ready to jump ship from spotify because of the sd card problem. Many of us with external sd card In our android phones are sitting mostly empty because they removed the feature, and continue to not fix bugs and problems in the app.

Hopefully they start to listen, many of us that pay for premium are about ready to find a service that isn't broken, and allows us to move music to our external cards.

yes, but will it have radio?

We hear you.  We know the SD card request is one of the most popularly requested features for Android, if not the most popular.  Hang in there.

As for bugs, many have already been escalated to their relevant dev teams.  Should you find a thread which doesn't have an official response, or an unconfirmed bug, please ping me or Moderators and we'll make sure it gets looked at. 

Regarding Radio for Androids release timing, this released given the popularity of mobile radio and thus Android. 

Radio on Mobile

Android/iPhone parity

I hope that sheds some light on the situation.  Keep the feedback coming. Thanks guys!

Yep, I have radio! but no sd support...

Hopefully it will get resolved... I am hopeful, which is why I haven't cancelled my premium yet... But I am getting there... Also, could you maybe head over the the 10 page post and update the folks there? it really looks like 10 pages and no one from spotify is listening, or has ever bothered to reply...

Will do. 

Suggested posts