Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

New free mobile app

Solved!

New free mobile app

I read in the UK news that Spotify was now free for mobile use (I realise only for shuffle features)

I am already a standard/free user of spotify on my computer

I therefore downloaded the app onto my android device from Google Play.

However when I signed in it said welcome to your free 48 hour trial.

1.  Has anybody else encountered this?  Is it just leftover from the chargable times?

2.  If it does start charging me - would it come straight off my mobile bill/ would it notify me beforehand?

I dont want to get a shock when I check my mobile bill?

Thanks S

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

You should be able to continue using Spotify radio (and playlist/artist shuffle mode) on android after your free trial ends. 😉 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

5 Replies

You get a free 48 hour premium trial the first time your account logs in on a mobile device. Don't worry, that free trial is not recurring and your account will revert to Spotify free once the trial ends. 

So enjoy your 48 hours of premium features before they vanish! 😉 

Peter

Are the spotify app still working like radio after that 48 hours.. i get it yesterday also as been use fee in computer while and read that free come on phone but got that 48 trial also.. End tomorrow but does it works in later in FREE as been told and how i know that is free that not suprize cost come

Marked as solution

You should be able to continue using Spotify radio (and playlist/artist shuffle mode) on android after your free trial ends. 😉 

Peter

I have used mobile app on my Blackberry 9900 bold but after 48 hours I have got the message: you need a premium acount... 

And now???

MJ

Unfortunately Spotify mobile free is only available on iOS and android. Spotify on BlackBerry still requires a Premium subscription.

Peter

Suggested posts