Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

New interface: daily mixes are missing, only one playlist per category

Solved!

New interface: daily mixes are missing, only one playlist per category

• None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.

Plan

Premium

Country

Australia

Device

OnePlus 7

Operating System

Android 10

My Question or Issue

After the most recent update, the Home screen of the app looks different, and I cannot see all those usual "Daily mixes", only one of them (displayed under title "Made for %my username%").

How do I get access to those 5-6 daily mixes I usually saw?

Also, on this new Home screen I get only one recommendation per genre/category, while before there were a few alternatives to swipe through.

Please help.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @elmt, if you'll tap the search icon at the bottom of the app, then go to the "Made for You" section, you should be able to find all of your mixes. You may have to scroll down a bit before you get to them. Let me know if you still have issues.

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @elmt, if you'll tap the search icon at the bottom of the app, then go to the "Made for You" section, you should be able to find all of your mixes. You may have to scroll down a bit before you get to them. Let me know if you still have issues.

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Same issue. The solution is clear, however with this view of only one element, the home screen loses 90% of it's functionality. Please bring the horizontal scrolling within the category back. Thanks!

Suggested posts