Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

New phone and all is lost.

Solved!

New phone and all is lost.

I got a new phone. Galaxy S7. When I installed Spotify to my new phone all my music was and still is gone. Playlists and catalog of albums except for one album. One. It also doesn't recognize me as a premium subscriber which I have been for quite some time.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @AndrewOlson13! Welcome to the Spotify Community. ^^

What happened: You most likely logged into an additional account you didnโ€™t know you have. Donโ€™t worry; unless youโ€™ve applied a payment method to it at some point, this account is not costing you anything.

What to do: To get to the account youโ€™re used to, log out of the โ€œemptyโ€ account and log in again but, this time, use just your Spotify username, not your email address.

Let us know if that helps, thanks! ^^
Peace

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @AndrewOlson13! Welcome to the Spotify Community. ^^

What happened: You most likely logged into an additional account you didnโ€™t know you have. Donโ€™t worry; unless youโ€™ve applied a payment method to it at some point, this account is not costing you anything.

What to do: To get to the account youโ€™re used to, log out of the โ€œemptyโ€ account and log in again but, this time, use just your Spotify username, not your email address.

Let us know if that helps, thanks! ^^
Peace

OMG!!! So helpful!!! I had the same prob. All it took was logging in with user name vs email and bam! My premium is back. Such a simple fix but thanks for your advice!!!!

Thank you for taking the time to help me. I got into my premium account!

You're welcome!

Peace

Suggested posts