Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No Daily Mix showing at all

No Daily Mix showing at all

Plan

Premium

Country

Device

Samsung Galaxy 5

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

I used to have 4 daily mixes on my old (free) account. I now have premium on a new (1 month old, premium since 4 days) account.

No Daily Mix showing at all, it says one will appear after I use the service for a while.. but days/weeks later its still empty.

Tried: login/logout, reinstall, other phone. Still no daily mix.

Help!

7 Replies

Hey @inspiron2, welcome to the community!

In daily mixes and your Discover Weekly / Release Radar, the "like" button will add the song to the library. You should do this when you really love a song and want to save it. Spotify will still know you "like" the song even if you don't click the "like" button just by how long you listen to the song.

The radio however, acts differently. You get thumbs up and thumbs down, the thumbs up button will not save to your library.

In summary, keep listening! It'll eventually appear.

Hope this helps!

I have been using it daily for a month, listening to it constantly, liking
songs.

There is no daily mix. There is a problem with my account, please fix it.

Hey @inspiron2,

It can take some time for Spotify to create your mixes, it may not necessarily happen after a month. It took a fair amount of time to get my Daily Mixes as well, from memory around 1.5-2 months, but it was worth the wait. The only thing you can do is keep listening, it'll surprise you when you least expect it!

Thanks, have a lovely day!

No, I had daily mix on my other account on the first day.

I repeat, there is a problem with my account because I once used a MODDED
Spotify apk, because a friend installed it for me. please fix the problem.

Hey @inspiron2,

Spotify will show your Daily Mixes once they have enough information in order to create the best mixes personalised for you.

Just out of curiousity, what devices are you using? And if possible, are you able to see Daily Mix on any other devices?

Thanks!

Pc and two androids. A month of daily use, not one daily mix.

Thank you @inspiron2,

If the Daily Mix doesn't appear by the mid/end of September, I'd come back here and Spotify can take a look for you.

Hope this helps!

Suggested posts