Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook login issue

I downloaded the latest version and when I try to login with my facebook account I write my email adress and my password but when it logs in and instead of getting the message asking me if i want to connect my account to spotify its just turns white ...

• I downloaded the latest version and when I try to login with my facebook account I write my email adress and my password but when it logs in and instead of getting the message asking me if i want to ...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

You've reached a limit on active subscriptions per mobile number

PlanFreeCountry MalaysiaDeviceSamsung j7+Operating SystemAndroid Nugget My Question or IssueCan't subscribe because it tells me this

• Plan Free Country  Malaysia Device Samsung j7+ Operating System Android Nugget   My Question or Issue Can't subscribe because it tells me this
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! "Update System" Error Message

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceLG V30+Operating SystemAndroid Oreo (8.0) My Question or Issue I keep getting a red error message at the top of my page saying I must update my system as Spotify needs Android 4.1 or higher to run. I am running Android 8.0...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA   Device LG V30+ Operating System Android Oreo (8.0)   My Question or Issue  I keep getting a red error message at the top of my page saying I must ...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution device needs updating message?

My Question or Issue my galaxy s5 running android 7.1.2 keeps getting a message about updating the os to something above 4.1. what is this?

• Casual Listener
  •   My Question or Issue  my galaxy s5 running android 7.1.2 keeps getting a message about updating the os to something above 4.1.  what is this?
  • izhr-d59n_728
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify is glitching

My Issue:So, i've been trying to listen music when. But when i turn my phone off or bring the app to the background, i made an video of it to show you how it sounds, can someone please help me with this?PlanPremiumCountryNetherlands Device(Dogee Mix)...

• Casual Listener
  • My Issue: So, i've been trying to listen music when. But when i turn my phone off or bring the app to the background, i made an video of it to show you how it sounds, can someone please help me with...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is glitching

My Issue:So, i've been trying to listen music. But when i turn my phone off or bring the app to the background,it starts to glitch, i made an video of it to show you how it sounds, can someone please help me with this?PlanPremiumCountryNetherlands De...

• Casual Listener
  • My Issue: So, i've been trying to listen music. But when i turn my phone off or bring the app to the background,it starts to glitch, i made an video of it to show you how it sounds, can someone plea...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Save an album, the songs aren't saved

Hello,since the last update that changed Spotify, whenever I save/add an album to my favourites, the songs it contains are not saved in 'my favourite songs' in my library. It used to be the case in the older versions though, but all the songs I had p...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, since the last update that changed Spotify, whenever I save/add an album to my favourites, the songs it contains are not saved in 'my favourite songs' in my library. It used to be the case in...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Switching a free account email to my premium account

My Question or Issue I have an email issue. My premium account is registered to an email address I never use. I want to know how I can delete this account (free account) and use this email for my premium account. Thanks in advance

•     My Question or Issue  I have an email issue. My premium account is registered to an email address I never use. I want to know how I can delete this account (free account) and us...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Why do I have to keep logging in

Every time I try running Spotify on my Galaxy 9 it requires me to login to the Amazon App Store. Why can't it remember me, this is getting irritating. There is no check mark to set "remember me" anywhere on the Spotify app or AppStore app.Please help...

• Every time I try running Spotify on my Galaxy 9 it requires me to login to the Amazon App Store.  Why can't it remember me, this is getting irritating. There is no check mark to set "remember me...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tips for arranging collection / using Spotify if hitting the Spotify library 10k song limit?

I getting the (really annoying) "you library is full" message. I like to add albums of the artists I like, I also follow most of them. Are there any offical or community advice on how to use Spotify with a large collection?

• Regular
  • I getting the (really annoying) "you library is full" message.   I like to add albums of the artists I like, I also follow most of them.   Are there any offical or community advice on h...
  • priscyla
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Interfaz Spotify

PlanPremiumCountry EspañaDeviceBQ X5 PlusOperating SystemAndroid 7.1.1 My Question or Issue Tengo la aplicación actualizada a la última versión y continuo con la antivan interfaz porfavor ayuda, Gracias

• Plan Premium Country  España Device BQ X5 Plus Operating System Android 7.1.1   My Question or Issue  Tengo la aplicación actualizada a la última versión y continuo con la an...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify is glitching

My Issue:So, i've been trying to listen music. But when i turn my phone off or bring the app to the background,it starts to glitch, i made an video of it to show you how it sounds, can someone please help me with this?PlanPremiumCountryNetherlands De...

• Casual Listener
  • My Issue: So, i've been trying to listen music. But when i turn my phone off or bring the app to the background,it starts to glitch, i made an video of it to show you how it sounds, can someone plea...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio shuffle not working

PlanPremiumCountry Perú DeviceHuawei P smartOperating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue Hello, I started using Spotify not too long ago and I instantly became premium, it seems to me the radio feature used to work just fine but now (maybe after the ...

• Plan Premium Country  Perú  Device Huawei P smart Operating System Android   My Question or Issue          Hello, I started using Spotify not t...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Software Update Error

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDevicePixel 2 XLOperating SystemAndroid OreoMy Question or IssueI have been receiving this error message every time I open Spotify, asking me to update my Operating System above 4.0 but I am currently on the newest Operatin...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Australia Device Pixel 2 XL Operating System Android Oreo My Question or Issue I have been receiving this error message every time I open Spotify, asking me to upda...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs keep stalling while playing

PlanPremiumCountry UsaDeviceSamsung galaxy s6Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue I uninstalled and then re installed and the issue is still there, songs play but constantly have little pauses making listening ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Usa Device Samsung galaxy s6 Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  I uninstalled and then re installed a...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution i cant change my songs if i dont have internet

I am a premium user and sometimes i don´t have a internet connection, when that happens i can´t change the songs in my playlist doesn´t matter if the playlist was colaborative or is a playlist creatred by my self

• Casual Listener
  •   I am a premium user and sometimes i don´t have a internet connection, when that happens i can´t change the songs in my playlist doesn´t matter if the playlist was colaborative or is a playlis...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Recent March 2018 update causing rapid skipping/stuttering/

Songs just keep skipping ever since today's March 12 2018 update. Just random skipping, no matter what I play. Using Android 5.0, and no, there's no update to 6.0. But that shouldn't matter, it's been playing until today's update. Tried logging out t...

•   Songs just keep skipping ever since today's March 12 2018 update.  Just random skipping, no matter what I play.  Using Android 5.0, and no, there's no update to 6.0.  But that s...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 11 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 5 likes

Video/album

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlands DeviceHuawei mate sOperating SystemMarshmallow My Question or IssueHow do I watch videos? Bc when I click browse I don't see video/show and how do I see a animated album cover. When I click on a song I don't see an anima...

•   Plan Premium Country Netherlands   Device Huawei mate s Operating System Marshmallow   My Question or Issue How do I watch videos? Bc when I click browse I don't see vide...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Não consigo baixar músicas pela rede celular.

Mesmo com o modo offline desativado e com o download pela rede celular habilitado, o app manda ir às configurações e habilitar. Anexos para comprovar. Alguém tem alguma resolução? (se tiver como sem precisar reinstalar, porque minha wi-fi é horrível ...

• Mesmo com o modo offline desativado e com o download pela rede celular habilitado, o app manda ir às configurações e habilitar. Anexos para comprovar. Alguém tem alguma resolução? (se tiver como sem ...
  • thalesjvieira
  • 10 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 5 likes

Spotify starts playback by itself

V:8.4.57.803, galaxy note 5 running android 7.0.Issue:When i connect to Bluetooth device, Spotify sometimes start playback, iven if i stopped the playback, is ignores it and play music.

• V:8.4.57.803, galaxy note 5 running android 7.0. Issue: When i connect to Bluetooth device, Spotify sometimes start playback, iven if i stopped the playback, is ignores it and play music. 
  • data_error
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes