Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No access to music on Spotify

No access to music on Spotify

Plan

Premium

Country

Netherlands

Device

Samsung Galaxy A10

Operating System

Android 

My Question or Issue

I have a family premium account. All of the sudden, I am unable to access my playlists nor can I access new music on Spotify. The notice I get is to check my internet connection, but the problem is the same with both the wifi and my mobile internet. My family members share the account and the internet connection and have not problems with Spotify on their phones (which are also Samsung Galaxy A10). The Spotify account works well on my desktop so the problem is connected to my phone. Hope to hear from someone on how to solve this problem.

1 Reply

Hi there @Krista3,

Thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear you're getting this error message. 

I'd recommend doing a clean reinstall of the Spotify app and clearing all app data and cache. You can follow this guide. You should also try switching on and off Offline Mode.

If that doesn't help, go into your phone's app settings and open up the Spotify settings. Make sure that the app is granted all permissions. You can check the app's data usage and make sure that all forms of data transfer are enabled (Mobile/ WiFi/ Background). 

If none of that helps, please let us know what exact version of the Spotify app you're running.

Hope this helps.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts