Premium

Country

USA

Device

Motorola Razr 5G

Operating System

Android 11

My Question or Issue

About 2 months ago, after my phone BT connects to my Genesis GV80, Spotify no longer autoplays.  After I initiate play from the phone app, playlist songs will continue to play and auto start next song in playlist but the Car Screen only shows the 1st song that played and will not update.  The progress bar does show song progress.  Again, since I have had this car and phone for one yearI have had no previous issues.  Tried restarting phone, removing and reinstalling Spotify, deleting app data and cache.  Let me know what other information you need to help solve this issue.  Getting tired of restarting the current song when the car & phone BT connect.

1 Reply

Hey @JJconnon,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community.

The folks at our tech team are currently looking into this, so make sure to vote for the Ongoing Issue here, if you haven't already. Make sure to provide us with the info we're asking for in the Status update in the comments. 

Though we can't set an exact time frame for when this will be fixed, it'll also be useful to Subscribe via the three-dots menu in the top right corner next to the title. We'll be sure to keep you updated with any news on the matter there.

Hope you find this useful. Keep us posted if you have any questions.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts