Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Offline lists to sd card

Offline lists to sd card

Is there a way to save offline lists to an SD Card? I have an Android player in my car, and the flashdisk isn't so big. Would like to use the SD Card to save the offline lists on.
How can I do this ?

2 Replies

Hi! Welcome to the Spotify Community!

Spotify automaticaly saves offline playlists to your largest avadible storage (eg my phone has 200mb of free space but my SD card has 3gb of free space spotify will save playlists on my sd card)

Thank you for choosing the Spotify Community forums, and I hope this answers your question!

~Joe

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

That can't be right. 

The internal storage is 8gb, and the SD card is 32 gb, but nothing is stored on the sd card. 

Is there any settings I have to check to get to save to the SD Card ?

Suggested posts