Premium

Country

Canada

Device

LG Q6

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

Everytime I am in offline mode my artists aren't clickable but the albums are. Also, the app says I have 484 liked songs but when I download my liked songs for offline it says over 1000 songs are downloading but they don't show up for me to listen to them unless I go to the albums and play them that way. What do I have to do? It says I have 9.9gb free as well on the app.

2 Replies

Hey 🙂

Please note artist's pages cannot be accessed offline. Sorry for that!

I guess you mean "Songs" in your libary? Because I can see you're on Premium and there is no possibility to like songs. Could you check if all the songs you want to access from your libary's section in online mode? Please note, that there is a difference between saving songs to libary's songs section and following/adding albums.

Have a nice day!

Hey there @Hourxglass,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

Unfortunately, as @songassistant mentions, it's not possible to tap on artists listed on the Artists tab when you're on offline mode. However, you should be able to access any albums you've saved in the Albums tab. Keep in mind that you'll only be able to play any songs from them that you've made available for offline use.

You can also read some handy info in this Spotify Answer.

On another note, you mention seeing songs downloading from your Liked Songs playlist but not showing up in there. Just to confirm, could you try toggling on and off the option to "Filter downloaded songs" in your Liked Songs playlist? You can do that from the three dot menu on the top right corner of the screen when accessing your Liked Songs playlist.

If that still doesn't do the trick, any screenshots of what you see when this happens would be very helpful. Just make sure that no private or sensitive info is displayed.

Let us know how you get on 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts