Premium

Country

USA

Device

Pixel 3a

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

Ever since installing the new update yesterday, my offline mode is no longer working. Anytime I attempt to choose an album or song, it just says "something went wrong, please try again". I've tried logging in and out, restarting the app, force stopping, and a hard reset on my phone and nothing is changing it. As a side note some of my "filter" options no longer work properly either. I'm assuming I need to reinstall, but considering this is the 4th time I've had to do that and redownload all my music since joining, I am getting very frustrated with the app constantly breaking.

1 Reply

Hey there @dummyface!

Thanks for reaching out to us! 

We can recommend that you start off with clearing your cache with the steps here. That should not remove your saved songs.

If you use an SD card it's a good idea to check it for errors and make sure it's formatted as internal storage.

In case that doesn't solve the issue, it's possible that you're experiencing one of our current Ongoing issues.

Feel free to leave your details and +Vote here. Hopefully we'll have more info on this soon!

Keep an eye on the page for any updates and let us know if there's anything else we can help out with.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts