Premium for Family

Country

Indonesia

Device

Samsung Galaxy A7 (2016)

Operating System

Android 7 (Nougat)

My Question or Issue

I re-installed Spotify app on my phone yesterday and since then, it shows offline mode. I use full mobile data and sometimes switched to Wifi, but my Spotify app keeps showing that I am on offline mode. I have checked the options menu and make sure the offline tab is off. can someone help?

3 Replies

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I have a motorola g6 plus and spotify keeps going offline several times a day. I've reinstalled, logged out all instances, deleted cache and so on. This is really annoying and Im looking at alternatives to spotify.

@moksha_1@13_-5x36hnf5h -

Thanks for the reply. Next step you can try, is to check for pending updates, and try to use another account, or if you have another android device with the similar specs, try to sign in on there. 

There is also some more information by visiting this Spotify answer.

Let me know how this goes! 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts