Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Over-driven distorted bass in latest version

Solved!

Over-driven distorted bass in latest version

I've been running spotify on a Curtis Klu LT7035-J tablet for quite some time now and never had any problems with it. With the latest update though I've noticed severe distortion during any song that has bass to it. Mostly rap and hiphop music. I have played tracks that have done this in similar apps and also directly from my SD card and cannot reproduce the same results thus singling out Spotify as the problem and not my device.

Is anyone else having this problem, because I just can't imagine it just being me.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Same thing happened to me on my Kindle Fire. What I did to fix it was make sure my audio quality setting was on high (extreme i suppose if you have premium). i then logged out of my spotify account on the device and logged back in. fixed it right away. hope it helps!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Same thing happened to me on my Kindle Fire. What I did to fix it was make sure my audio quality setting was on high (extreme i suppose if you have premium). i then logged out of my spotify account on the device and logged back in. fixed it right away. hope it helps!

Aww yeah son! Thanks a lot. 
283663.jpg

Suggested posts