Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[PSA] Do not post in this forum if using the beta

Solved!

[PSA] Do not post in this forum if using the beta

All,

Just a PSA - If you have signed up to use the testing (beta) version of the Spotify app and have any issues or comments to make please make sure to post in the Android Beta Board. This board is only for those using the stable release version!

All feedback and comments should be posted in that board so that it is all contained in one place. Please do not post in the G+ community as any comments made there will not be tracked and passed to the development team. 

Note - If you are not signed up for the beta you will not be able to access the beta board linked above.

Note II - Please see the thread here if you wish to learn more about the Spotify beta test: Introducing the Spotify for Android Beta Testing Program

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@user-removed wrote:

I signed up for the Spotify beta test and have access to the Google + group and the beta app however I don't have access to that community page on Spotify community. Can someone give me access to that it's with the email that I use for Spotify.

Just to confirm; from the Home page of the forums where you can access the different boards such as account help, desktop etc if you scroll to the bottom you don't have a section called 'The Beta Band' which sits just above 'Latest Topics'?

If it's missing let me know and I'll get a moderator to check your access is genuinely missing from this section.

Android Troubleshooting:

View solution in original post

13 Replies

I signed up for the Spotify beta test and have access to the Google + group and the beta app however I don't have access to that community page on Spotify community. Can someone give me access to that it's with the email that I use for Spotify.

Marked as solution

@user-removed wrote:

Just to confirm; from the Home page of the forums where you can access the different boards such as account help, desktop etc if you scroll to the bottom you don't have a section called 'The Beta Band' which sits just above 'Latest Topics'?

If it's missing let me know and I'll get a moderator to check your access is genuinely missing from this section.

Android Troubleshooting:

I've already been helped and given access by another moderator Meredith. Thanks!

I'm having the same issue as anieljnproctor. I've been accepted into the G+ group, downloaded the beta and I can't access the beta forum.

I can't get in either. /:
-Jay

Same problem here, I'm a member of the G+ community but I can't access the Beta section on this board. It's too bad, because Meredith posted on the G+ page that you're looking for users to test out additions to the running feature, which I use a lot. Would love to be able to access that part of the beta section!

Same here- are they still granting access to the board? Already have the beta version on my device.

Same can't access the board yet beta is installed

Same here, I am beta android user yet can't access the beta forum

Hello?

Hola

Tengo un problema! Yo tenia una cuenta de Facebook Y me había registrado así es spoty, puse un usuario y una clave pero no me la acuerdo! Tenía spoty premium Hay manera que pueda recordar mi cuenta?

Xq a la cuenta de face le Di de baja, Y tengo otro nuevo!

Suggested posts