Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify connect

How can i turn off spotify connect? I want to hear one song on my computer and another on my smartphone, how can do this?

• How can i turn off spotify connect? I want to hear one song on my computer and another on my smartphone, how can do this?  
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist loop - setting not persistent

Hello, I've noticed that the setting for looping of the playlist isnt persistent, which means that everytime i start spotify, i have to recheck the "loop" option in the playlist settings. If i do not, the playlist stops at the last song, and i have t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I've noticed that the setting for looping of the playlist isnt persistent, which means that everytime i start spotify, i have to recheck the "loop" option in the playlist settings. If...
  • Neonit
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Rickycastrom

Contrate Premium y me aparece modo gratis y la verdad ya desinstalé la app y la volví a descargar y nada

• Contrate Premium y me aparece modo gratis y la verdad ya desinstalé la app y la volví a descargar y nada
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

A Video pertaining the app glitches I have to deal with

I have made thread after thread after thread after thread, explaining my issues, telling you people, the problems I experience. But all you people do is treat me like "You are technologically illiterate and can't even operate a rotary phone if given ...

• Roadie
  •   I have made thread after thread after thread after thread, explaining my issues, telling you people, the problems I experience. But all you people do is treat me like "You are technologically...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Javascrip

No puedo obtener el premium ya que me pide activar el javascrip. El cual ya esta activado en mis buscadores

• No puedo obtener el premium ya que me pide activar el javascrip. El cual ya esta activado en mis buscadores
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

finding a song

Hello there. Really need help! Looking for "Jon Bellion- Woke the f**k up" but it's not showing. His other songs do but not that one. Someone I met in the states said they found the same song straight away but my searches have come up empty! Please h...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello there. Really need help! Looking for "Jon Bellion- Woke the f**k up" but it's not showing. His other songs do but not that one. Someone I met in the states said they found the same song straigh...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • finding
    finding new music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify crashing after 3-5 seconds [OnePlus X]

Hey everyone, I have a big issue with my spotify app at the moment on my OnePlus X. Brief description of the issue: Spotify crashes after around 5 seconds every time.Steps to reproduce the issue:Launch spotifyWait 5 secondsSpotify returns to home-scr...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey everyone,   I have a big issue with my spotify app at the moment on my OnePlus X.   Brief description of the issue: Spotify crashes after around 5 seconds every time. Steps to repr...
  • Jon_UK
  • Roadie
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify music continues to play during calls .

This is driving me insane . Reinstalled several but still problem existing. As I work as an independant taxi driver I get 30/40 calls a day and music running while on calls is a definite No No . It's now totally unusable in car .

• Regular
  • This is driving me insane . Reinstalled several but still problem existing. As I work as an independant taxi driver I get 30/40 calls a day and music running while on calls is a definite No No . It's...
  • saboteur_
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Connection Issues

Spotify was running ok yesterday, but when I try to use it with 3G, it just keep telling me no internet connection and 'you're offline' (it runs fine with Wifi) I already tried to clear data and cache, reinstall, restart my phone, and also re-log in ...

• Spotify was running ok yesterday, but when I try to use it with 3G, it just keep telling me no internet connection and 'you're offline' (it runs fine with Wifi)  I already tried to clear data a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pay for Spotify, still getting ads

Is anyone else getting push notifcations from Spotify even though they opted out? I've gotten a few lately with the latest stating I can get 3 free months for up to 4 family memebers. As a PAYING CUSTOMER stop with the freaking ads/notifications as s...

• Casual Listener
  • Is anyone else getting push notifcations from Spotify even though they opted out?  I've gotten a few lately with the latest stating I can get 3 free months for up to 4 family memebers. As a PAYI...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete

How do I delete someone who can use my account? I've logged out everywhere but they keep listening to it after I log back in. I changed my password. And there pic is on the top right I guess on facebook.

• How do I delete someone who can use my account? I've logged out everywhere but they keep listening to it after I log back in. I changed my password. And there pic is on the top right I guess on faceb...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Nexus 6P audio interruption

I just went from a Oneplus One, which did audio ducking properly - however the Nexus 6P doesn't, it fully interrupts the sound every time, even clicking a 'Like' on FB. I have no settings I've been able to find, and I want the ducking on notification...

• I just went from a Oneplus One, which did audio ducking properly - however the Nexus 6P doesn't, it fully interrupts the sound every time, even clicking a 'Like' on FB. I have no settings I've been a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Audio ducking
    Nexus 6p
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Login issues

Just got a Galaxy S6 and downloaded the app for my phone. Tries logging in with my username and password and it says I have created an account already, which is obvious since I am trying to log in. Tried logging in using my Facebook credentials and i...

• Casual Listener
  • Just got a Galaxy S6 and downloaded the app for my phone. Tries logging in with my username and password and it says I have created an account already, which is obvious since I am trying to log in. T...
  • Ihavens86
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify connect

Tengo spotify premium y no me aparece la opcion de CONNECT AVAILABLE para enlazar la musica desde mis dispositivo samsung galaxy s6 a mi samsung smart tv

• Tengo spotify premium y no me aparece la opcion de CONNECT AVAILABLE para enlazar la musica desde mis dispositivo samsung galaxy s6 a mi samsung smart tv
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Como cambiar el destino de las canciones descargadas

Buenas Tardes, escribo para ver si alguien me puede ayudar.Descargo las canciones de mi lista de reproduccion para poder escucharlas en modo offline, pero me las guarda en la memoria interna del android, que no es muy grande. Me gustaria saber como c...

• Buenas Tardes, escribo para ver si alguien me puede ayudar. Descargo las canciones de mi lista de reproduccion para poder escucharlas en modo offline, pero me las guarda en la memoria interna del an...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect and Bluesound Node

Hi, I am using a Bluesound Node network player, which supports Spotify Connect. Until recently the two were playing nicely together. But recently, I started having connection problems. The Spotify app will not connect to the Bluesound or commands fro...

• Hi,   I am using a Bluesound Node network player, which supports Spotify Connect. Until recently the two were playing nicely together. But recently, I started having connection problems. The S...
  • JBr1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't search

I just joined and became a Premium member. I want to get started and search for a song and can't find how. I hit the 3 bars and got a general menu, but no search. Please help!!Thanks

• I just joined and became a Premium member. I want to get started and search for a song and can't find how. I hit the 3 bars and got a general menu, but no search. Please help!! Thanks
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Marshmallow SD card issues

HiAm using Sony's Marshmallow (concept) on my Xperia Z3.Everything works well except spotify. As others have reported, it is not possible to download to the SD card, even using the usual tips and tricks like reinstalling and clearing cache.(would lov...

• Casual Listener
  •     Hi Am using Sony's Marshmallow (concept) on my Xperia Z3. Everything works well except spotify.   As others have reported, it is not possible to download to the SD card, even...
  • rafaelc0sta
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify disconnects from Bluetooth

After 5 or 6 songs Spotify disconnects. My other music apps work fine. Is there a solution to this issue.

• Casual Listener
  • After 5 or 6 songs Spotify disconnects.   My other music apps work fine.  Is there a solution to this issue. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"Something went wrong"

OnePlus One, 5.1.1. Every time I try to use search, or browse to an artist or album from my Now Playing I'm given a "Sorry, something went wrong" or "Ooops, something went wrong" message. Is anyone else having this problem? Very frustrating, since I'...

• Gig Goer
  • OnePlus One, 5.1.1.   Every time I try to use search, or browse to an artist or album from my Now Playing I'm given a "Sorry, something went wrong" or "Ooops, something went wrong" message. &...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes