Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist I don't know playing without me wanting it to.

Solved!

Playlist I don't know playing without me wanting it to.

For the last few nights when I've been playing my own music the album will change to this specific playlist which I have never played or seen before (playlist attached). It always starts with the first song in the playlist and if I pause or change the song it will go on to the next song in the playlist shortly after.

Does anyone know what may be happening and how this can be solved? 

Device - Samsung Galaxy S9+

Membership - Premium

Country - UK

Playlist referenced -  https://open.spotify.com/user/eoarnentertainmentinc/playlist/1ZgBf2dyHCoUyhu3gu7A6G?si=kpZUZjn-SGquW...

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @calvinfrew@zjem_sosne@2CooKiee and @ethanaitchison,

Thanks for posting about this in the Community!

Since you mention seeing playlists playing unexpectedly from your account, we'd first recommend heading to your account page and click SIGN OUT EVERYWHERE.

Further, if you see a message that your account is being used somewhere else, and you don’t recognize that device, you may have left your account logged in on someone else’s device. If you don’t have access to that device, you need to ask the owner of the device to log out of your account. You can also sign out remotely from your account page and for extra safety, you can change your password.

If that doesn't do the trick, we'd recommend following all the steps provided in this support site article, including reaching out to us. This way, our support team can take a look backstage for you.

Let us know how you get on 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

View solution in original post

5 Replies

the same thing happens to me. It forces me to follow the playlist

had the same thing, started today. Really weird.

The same thing happened to me

Have the exact same problem, anyone figured out wth is going on? I unfollowed it like a week ago and now it added itself again and started playing on it's own again.

Marked as solution

Hey there @calvinfrew@zjem_sosne@2CooKiee and @ethanaitchison,

Thanks for posting about this in the Community!

Since you mention seeing playlists playing unexpectedly from your account, we'd first recommend heading to your account page and click SIGN OUT EVERYWHERE.

Further, if you see a message that your account is being used somewhere else, and you don’t recognize that device, you may have left your account logged in on someone else’s device. If you don’t have access to that device, you need to ask the owner of the device to log out of your account. You can also sign out remotely from your account page and for extra safety, you can change your password.

If that doesn't do the trick, we'd recommend following all the steps provided in this support site article, including reaching out to us. This way, our support team can take a look backstage for you.

Let us know how you get on 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts