Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist name or album title

Solved!

Playlist name or album title

When playing a particular playlist from spotify or even my own playlists the 'playlist name' or album title used to show at the top of the screen. It was a great and really useful feature as you could tap the song that was playing and then the playlist at the top of the screen it to quickly get back to the full playlist of songs. Since the update this feature has disappeared and no longer shows at the top. Could this be added again? Thanks 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @ianzo,

Thanks for reaching out here and welcome to the Community!

We’ve checked this on our end, but the playlist and album title still appear at the top of the Now Playing view.

Do you mind trying a clean reinstall to see if that makes a difference?

If it doesn’t, it'd be helpful if you could let us know some additional details, for example the make and model of the device this is happening on, the exact Spotify version you’re on, and if possible share a screenshot, so we can see what’s what.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you need more help.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @ianzo,

Thanks for reaching out here and welcome to the Community!

We’ve checked this on our end, but the playlist and album title still appear at the top of the Now Playing view.

Do you mind trying a clean reinstall to see if that makes a difference?

If it doesn’t, it'd be helpful if you could let us know some additional details, for example the make and model of the device this is happening on, the exact Spotify version you’re on, and if possible share a screenshot, so we can see what’s what.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you need more help.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts