Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist of downloaded music

Solved!

Playlist of downloaded music

Hi! first of all sorry for my english.

I'd like to buy spofity premium, but i got a question:

For example: if i downloaded a music to play it in offline mode, after 1 month when my subscription has expired can i play this music / playlist without problem? that is, i must have a subscription to access a my playlist that i downloaded qhe i was a premium user?

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

You need to keep your account on Premium in order to keep and listen to those offline playlists. 

The Spotify application requires it to be connected to the Internet at least once in every 30 day period to verify you have an active subscription, if you fail to do that it will remove access to the content until you go online again. If your account reverts to free, then you will loose offline access to those playlists.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

You need to keep your account on Premium in order to keep and listen to those offline playlists. 

The Spotify application requires it to be connected to the Internet at least once in every 30 day period to verify you have an active subscription, if you fail to do that it will remove access to the content until you go online again. If your account reverts to free, then you will loose offline access to those playlists.

Peter

Peter

thank you!!

You're most welcome 😉 

Peter

Peter

Hi there,

I understand that if my subscription expires and reverts to free that I will be unable to access my downloaded playlists offline.

But will I be able to access them while online without a current premium subscription moving forward ? 

Thank you

Suggested posts