Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist spazzing out

Playlist spazzing out

For the last few days Spotify has been acting very strange.  Specifically when I go into ANY of my playlists things work fine.  But if I scroll or search to find a particular song to play, all the playlists begin flashing between the current playlist and recommended songs.  It continuously does this without stopping.  I see the recommended songs for about 4 seconds, then for 1-2 seconds I see my playlist, then it goes back to the recommended songs. 

I've tried fully uninstalling and deleting the cache and reinstalling the app.  But the problem continues.  This happens on the downloaded playlists as well as playlists that aren't downloaded.  

Screenshots attached.  I'm currently on Bluetooth, but the app spazzes out regardless of whether I have it enabled/disabled, also Wifi and Mobile Data don't make any difference. 

Phone is Galaxy S5 (not rooted)

Screenshot_2016-11-08-09-40-49.png
Screenshot_2016-11-08-09-41-14.png
1 Reply

Hey @theonlybuster!

Thanks for reaching out to the Spotify Community. We'd like to help. 

In this case, follow these steps: 

1. Log in to your account page on our website and click Offline devices in the menu on the left. 
  2. Click REMOVE ALL DEVICES.
  3. Delete Spotify on your device and remove the SD card.
  4. Restart the device and Install the app again.
  5. Re-sync your offline tracks. 

If that doesn't work, please let us know the Spotify version you're rocking. We'll check. 

Let us know if you have any questions. We'll be here for you 🙂

Sophia, 

Suggested posts