Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlists Doesnt show on my Android after Hard-reset and resync :/

Solved!

Playlists Doesnt show on my Android after Hard-reset and resync :/

Hello there . i just make a hard reset on my Galaxy S3 and got the new version of spotify , i sync my playlists from my pc and also to be available offline and from my s3 but my playlists DOESNT show when i am offline . if i go online my playlists is stored to my profile but when i go offline , my profile function ofc doesnt work . i am going on My music when i am offline . i check to show only offline music (that i have already download) and it says that i dotn have any .

Any suggestions ? 😕

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Discussing this with a member of the Spotify team for you guys, just wondering do you have SD cards in your devices?

It is worth trying uninstalling Spotify, removing your SD card then installing again and see if it then works?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Good news everyone :).

SD card thing worked for me. What i did was uninstalling Spotify, removed SD, installed Spotify from Google Play Store, inserted SD back, then i launched Spotify, logged in and basically only difference is, that playlist tab has been added and everything works now.

Thanks.

EDIT:
Playlist tab was added in Your Music option from menu on the left. Before i had Tracks, Albums and Artists. Now I have Playlists, Tracks, Albums and Artists.

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Your Music only allow artist or albums to be made available offline. Have you made specific albums available offline which aren't listed in Album view with the "show only offline content" toggled on?

Can I just check that you have a premium subscription and that you're not taliking about local files but spotify content?

yes i am talking about my playlists that i have already created , i ccan see them via Profile page on my android but NOT from my music  , and my profile  is available only online . i cant access to my playlists on offline mode 😞

@jwylot wrote:

Your Music only allow artist or albums to be made available offline. Have you made specific albums available offline which aren't listed in Album view with the "show only offline content" toggled on?

Can I just check that you have a premium subscription and that you're not taliking about local files but spotify content?

Bump . Any solution ? 

Is it possible to grab us a screenshot of your playlists tab in online and offline mode?

Peter

Here you go . 1st is online , and 2nd is offline . i cant find any other shortcut to view my playlists offline . 

Screenshot_2014-04-25-15-52-05.png
Screenshot_2014-04-25-15-53-48.png
offline_mymusic.png

Hey guys, stopping by because i got exactly same problem. Before i just could select Playlists from the menu on the left but after yesterday's cache and data removal ( option on the almost very bottom in preferences tab ) it wasn't there anymore. Everything looks like on these screenshots above except I'm using Spotify in Polish language. And yes, i have premium.

Marked as solution

Discussing this with a member of the Spotify team for you guys, just wondering do you have SD cards in your devices?

It is worth trying uninstalling Spotify, removing your SD card then installing again and see if it then works?

Peter

Marked as solution

SD card thing worked for me. What i did was uninstalling Spotify, removed SD, installed Spotify from Google Play Store, inserted SD back, then i launched Spotify, logged in and basically only difference is, that playlist tab has been added and everything works now.

Thanks.

EDIT:
Playlist tab was added in Your Music option from menu on the left. Before i had Tracks, Albums and Artists. Now I have Playlists, Tracks, Albums and Artists.

@Obi1Kenobi wrote:

Thanks.

EDIT:

Yeap , Everything running smooth ! thanks a lot also for your help !!!

PS : This issue need's to be updated on a future patch , i would love to have my music into my SD and not into my Phone Memory .

Suggested posts