Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlists on android

Playlists on android

Can someone tell me if the only way to play your playlist in preferred order on your android is by buying a premium subscription? It will play playlist in order on desktop, but not android. It will find different songs by the authors on android. Thanks for help.
6 Replies

Hi.

Here's information on how Spotify Free works on different devices:
https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/subscription_options/spotify-free-on-your-mobile-ph...

Yes. See this help page.

AccordIng to what you sent me to it should work.  Why does it not?

Did you not read the part relating to spotify on mobile?

Spotify Free on mobile 

On mobile, you get ad-supported, shuffle-only access on compatible devices. This means:

• You can’t stream specific songs on demand, and you’re only able to skip a track 6 times per hour.
  • Sometimes you'll hear a mix of similar tracks from other artists to what you're playing.

Just head to any playlist, album, or artist page and press SHUFFLE PLAY. Your music will begin playing right away.

Tip: For even more awesome features on your mobile phone, and unlimited streaming with no ad interruption or skip limits, try Spotify Premium!

Yes, I did. However, I should have specified I am listening off a kindle tablet. Is that the same set up as mobile?

Ah. There was an issue with Kindles Fires not being recognised as tablets but that was supposedly fixed. Make sure you are running the latest version of spotify and, if you still have problems, use the online contact form and someone at Spotify can help. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, please reply to it by email and you will hear back from one of the team shortly.

Suggested posts