Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Please put the radio button back on the menu.

Please put the radio button back on the menu.

I only listen to radio, and I can't remember the names of my radio stations. I used to be able to open the app comma press the radio button, choose the station I want from the list of recently listened to stations comma and enjoy my music. Now I have to jump through hoops to accomplish the same goal. it's bad form to take features away from users without giving them away to opt back into them.

3 Replies

Hello @stronglikedan!

Sorry to hear you’re not enjoying the new look! The changes should make it easier to navigate and find the music you love. Radio now lives in the Search tab. You can also start a Radio from songs, albums, artists, or playlists you love by tapping the 3 dots > Go to Radio. Try it out! Spotify are taking all feedback on board. You can make suggestions in our Ideas Exchange here and you can also can learn more about what’s new here.

Hope this helps and let me know if you have any other questions!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I think it's a terrible design, especially since the Spotify team insists on keeping a "Stations" button. Why make it harder for me to find a list of radio playlosts I made. Why not have it in the playlists menu, or add it where every easily accessible feature lives. Stop telling your users what's easier  

Hello there!

Sorry to hear you don't enjoy the new design. I'd suggest proposing all your changes in our Ideas Exchange here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Idea-Submissions/idb-p/ideas_submissions so other users and Community Moderators can vote and comment on it.

Hope this makes sense to you 🙂
Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts