Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Account Does Not Work

Premium Account Does Not Work

I am very frustrated this morning.  I tried several times to upgrade to premium in July 2014, and did not appear to be successful -- my account still says, "FREE."  

However, I did give my credit card information.  I was told that no transaction went through and to change some international settings?  

Then, on September 10, I was charged $10.  Out of the blue!  

I am paying for premium service but not a premium customer and have never enjoyed the features of being a premium customer.  

Spotify does not appear to have any telephone customer service, and dealing with an issue such as this over email is proving to be a waste of time.  Does any one have any advice?

1 Reply

Hey there  @user-removed, welcome to the community!

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with upgrading to premium. It sounds like this may be a duplicate account issue and/or the premium is getting credited to the wrong account. Currently, Spotify doesn't have a contact number and they handle all cases online via email, Facebook, Twitter, and here on the Spotify Community. The easiest way to get in contact with them would be through the online contact form. If you receive a "no-reply" email directing you back to the community, please reply to it and you will be connected to an agent that will be more than happy to assist you. If you have already sent a form, let me know your case number and I'll be happy to escalate your case! Typically, it should take no more than 2-3 business days for a response. 🙂

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

Suggested posts