Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

Samsung Galaxy 8

My Question or Issue

Hi -

I see in the "Discover" section of Spotify where the Heart and Block buttons are. There *were* at some point thumb buttons in the Radio/Station section to personalize a station. Spotify still markets the Station function as personalizable, but I can't figure it out. Tried uninstalling, logging out, desktop version, it's not appearing.

Can someone confirm that the function just doesn't exist anymore? It's driving me a bit crazy looking for solutions. Thanks!

1 Reply

Hey, welcome to the community, and thanks for posting your question. At the moment, there are a couple types of radio features. The ones that don't include thumbs up/down are the newer "radio playlists," which can be saved to listen to offline and are not customizable.

You should still be able to access customizable radio stations by long pressing (or tapping the three dot menu) on a song, album, or playlist, and tapping the "go to radio" option in that menu. You can also access artist radio stations from upper section of artist pages, and these should also still include thumbs up/down options.

I've attached a couple screenshots from  my Android device to show you where you should be looking for these options. You should still be able to find similar options in the desktop version's context menus/artist pages. Hope that helps!

Radio Option 2.jpg

Radio Option 1.jpg

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts