Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium subscription

Premium subscription

Finally able to login on my Android device.  Try to play a track and it tells me I need a Premium subscription which I already have.  I click get premium anyway and log in to the webstie where it confirms that I have a Premium subscription but the app still says I don't.  What is the problem here. Beginning to regret my decision to pay for a Premium subscription.

9 Replies

Hey there, the stadds and top mens of Spotify service are working without beer to solve this problem hard for you. So be patient when they are working this night for so long to make stable service again. For some folks service is restored!

There is / has been issues with the spotify servers, and staff is fixing the issue. Surely this should be resolved soon. Hopefully.

Some people have got throught he issue already but some are still having it.

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

Just noticed that the desktop app on my computer also still says I'm not Premium.  Also something strange I probably should have mentioned.  In both the desktop app and the android app I can only login with my email address, not my login name.  Whereas on the website I can login with my login name.

You certain to enter the right username and password and insert them correctly. Not that I'm questioning your spelling or such. If the website says it's Ok and lets you log in and view the subscription status, surely the app should also let you in, IF the subscription has been updated to the servers etc.

Since the problems with Spotify's servers few moments ago, could you try again?

You said using e-mail works , is that the facebook type of credentials? Do you have 2 set of credentials? Spotify style & Facebook style?

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

Just tried logging in again and it went through this time and appears to be working correctly.  Thanks.

Enjoy Spotify!

Your most welcome. This was caused by the issue on Spotify servers. Hopefully things will work for you in the future too.

yea i just got premium earlier today and i won't allow me to use its features

What have you tried to do and how doesn't it let you do what you are trying to do?

Suggested posts