Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problems downloading songs

Problems downloading songs

Hi! I hope someone can help me with that. (Sorry about my English).

I get a 32gb sd card to my Galaxy Note 3. I have 4 playlist in my account which I want to download and play offline. Two of them (over 600 songs) download at all, but hours after, I enter back to the app and appear to have approx 200 songs pending to download. I download it again and the problem persist. I repeat the cycle at least 5 times and nothing. Im going to travel next week and really want to have this offline songs.

4 Replies

Maybe. Make sure that you have a strong secure Internet connection? 🙂 my problem is they keep playing songs by bands I don't like,although I've told them.

Please read the guide linked below for details on the most common issues and how to fix them. Usually a clean install is the first step to take and resolves most of the usual issues; the guide details the steps to take to ensure a full 'clean installation' is achieved - This includes checking redundant folders and a REBOOT!

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
Spotify Android Version History

My internet connection is excellent. I dont have problem downloading the songs, it download faster and till the end. The problem is, after I finished downloading the playlist, if I close the app or turn off the phone and turn on again, the playlist appear pending to download or with a few songs already download and the others dont.

Have you read the guide I linked to? It talks about this type of issue and how a faulty sd card or cache cleaning apps can affect this.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
Spotify Android Version History

Suggested posts