Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problems opening Spotify android

Problems opening Spotify android

I am having a problem. When I open the application I get a black screen, at the beggining says Spotify but then it goes away and it is just show the little menu on the top left corner (when I push it does nothing). I have tried reinstalling the app like 4 times but it has not worked. I have also restarted my phone and checked if there is any update pending but nothing. I want to continue using spotify it is a great app and I really dont know what is going on with it now. =/

I would really appreciate your help.

4 Replies

Hello!

I'm sorry to hear your having problems. Did you have the old app installed on this phone?

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?!
Follow me: Snapchat | Twitter | I'm a Blackstar!

I am having the same issue and can't figure out how to fix it.  I love this app, and need help.

same here ,..i have uninstalled and re-installed and still the same .blank screen i have a samsumg galaxy 4..i have been trying to see if this will get fixed.. i have no ipod so this is my life right here.

Same, black screen. Latest version of Spotify. I reinstalled several times, emptied the data, etc. .. but no, it will not start.
I have not changed anything on my device. Spotify is really no longer wants to work .
Android 2.3.5  

Suggested posts