Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Qualità audio

Qualità audio

IMPOSTAZIONI - Streaming: qualità normale; Scarica: qualità massima. Scaricando così, la qualità sarà massima o normale visto che lo streaming è impostato normale? Grazie./// SETTINGS - Streaming: normal quality; Download: maximum quality. Downloading it, the quality will be high or normal considering that streaming is set to normal? Thanks.
6 Replies

Hey @Angelo89GF 

Let me start by welcoming you to the Spotify community.

Secondly, let me apologise for the English reply. No worries, we do have language support via our contact form here. Simply reach out to the guys here and they'll be able to happily help you out. Of course, let us know the 8 digit case number and I'll get things on to the right team. (You my need to reply to the automated reply that you'll receive)

Together we will help out 🙂 

SETTINGS - Streaming: normal quality; Download: maximum quality. Downloading it, the quality will be high or normal considering that streaming is set to normal? Thanks.

Aha, thanks for letting us know.

If your settings for 'syncing/downloading' are set to high, the tracks will be in a high quality when in offline mode.

Hope that answers?

So even if the quality is normal stream, download songs in high quality. No need to set streaming in high quality for download in high quality. I understand you correctly? Thanks for the answer! 😉

If a track is downloaded in high quality, it will then play in high quality 😉

Any tracks that aren't synced to high quality, will be in streamed in normal quality (unless you change it to high quality). 😉

Shout if there's further questions.

Okay so! Thank you very much, very nice!

Suggested posts