Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Queue Problems Between Android and PC

Queue Problems Between Android and PC

Well, all of a sudden, Spotify seems to have thrown yet another wrench into something that there wasn't even a problem with. I keep a (way too) large play queue on my PC. It was 1,200 songs a few days ago. Within the last week or two, it seems that SOME of my queue has been showing up on my Android. I didn't notice it until I realized that "hey, this isn't what I told you to play." I'd go into the Android app, click play on the first song on an album, and the second song would all of a sudden be from my play queue on my PC. So, if I want to listen to said album, I have to either manually delete each song that's now in the Android queue, or click each one, one by one, so that Spotify considers them as played, and gets them out of the way of the album I actually wanted to listen to. Which brings up another point; why isn't there an option to clear the queue on the Android? That seems like it would be quite a convenient function to have...

Anyway, a day or two ago I was getting my Android ready to listen to on the way home before I'd shut my PC off, and somehow, clicking through the twenty or so songs to get them out of the queue on the Android, completely deleted my 1,200 song queue from my desktop. Now I've got no clue what any of that music was and I guess I'll just have to hope I rediscover it.

Now today, I accidentally opened Spotify on my Android, and without even doing anything other than exiting right back out of it, it deleted my (much smaller) queue again.

Why is this happening, and what's the point?

0 Replies

Suggested posts