Premium

Country

United States

Device

Pixel 3

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

I primarily listen to music using the Android app by adding entire albums to my Queue, I feel like this isn't the primary use case and I continue to run into friction trying to enjoy my listening experience with Spotify via my old man preference to listen to music as if I still had my 5 disc CD changer.

An issue that I continue to encounter is after adding music to my Queue I am no longer able to interact with tracks in the queue because the Queue button in Grayed out, and oddly the layout is the "Radio layout" (attaching screenshot).

I have uninstalled, and cleared the related app cache and data - which did not resolve the issue.

Screenshot_20191214-124744.png
1 Reply

Hey @MaveDustaine - help's here!

Just to make absolutely sure, do you mind trying one final clean reinstall using the steps listed in this support article?

If that doesn't work, could you let us know the exact version of the app your device is running? 

If you could also provide us with a screen recording which shows exactly what's happening, or else the exact steps to reproduce the issue, that would be great, since it would help us better understand the issue you're having.

Thanks! Keep us posted 🙂

Suggested posts