Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Queue icon disappeared

Queue icon disappeared

Why was the queue icon replaced with a share option on the "now playing" screen? Now I have to tap multiple times just to check my queue. But in return the share option is now very readily available, which is not at all handy. When have you ever shared a song from Spotify? Like when is that ever something you would prioritize more than being able to check the queue without tapping three times? Is this a real update, or am I just getting an error on my phone?

Student plan

Premium

Denmark

Device

Motorola one

Operating System

Android 10

My Question or Issue

2 Replies

I would also like to know this. Why is this feature on only some spotify accounts? Because I checked my mothers and she still has her queue button where there share button is. She didn't even know what the button did, but I use that feature multiple time a day. An how would we go about having it switched back?

Hey there @beheshti and @Dawgs3893!

Thanks for getting in touch with us and welcome to the Community.

This change is part of a test that Spotify is currently running. We're always testing new things in order to gather feedback on different features, you can learn more about that here

Right now, it's not possible to opt-out of this but if you're not happy with the new experience we'd recommend adding a +VOTE here to show your support for the idea of the Queue button coming back.

We hope this info helps. We'll be here if you have any other question.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts