Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Queue only in portrait mode now

Queue only in portrait mode now

Plan

Free

Country

USA 

Device

Nexus 7 2013

Operating System

Android Marshmallow

My Question or Issue

I listen to Spotify almost exclusively on my tablet which sits in a holder on my desk in landscape mode.  Up until today, everything worked great.  But after the latest update, when I try to view my queue, I found that the queue switches everything to portrait mode.  backing out of the queue switches everything back to landscape (as the tablet is sitting).  WHY???  why change something that was working perfectly the way it was.  The queue was working in either portrait or landscape mode until this latest change and it was perfect.  Now, if I want to reorder the queue I have to stop what I'm doing and pick up the tablet, reorder my songs, back out of the queue, and then put it back on the holder.  When I was really busy, I would often just leave it on the queue page all day long (since it worked in landscape mode and showed the album art, play controls, etc.) and now there is no way I can do that as it only works in portrait mode and doesn't show the controls or album art.  Please put it back the way it was.

0 Replies

Suggested posts