Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Sound cuts out Playback continues

None of the below information is required. PlanpremiumCountryCanadaDeviceSonim xp8 Andriod 8.1 My Question or IssueHey so for the last couple of weeks I've been having issues while trying to listen to Spotify over a Bluetooth speaker a song will play...

• Visitor
  • None of the below information is required.  Plan premium Country Canada Device Sonim xp8 Andriod 8.1    My Question or Issue Hey so for the last couple of weeks I've been havi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrapped and podcasts

Premium, android+desktop issue. Why can't I find stats for podcasts from Wrapped? Been listening maybe 5hrs or more per week, so I think it should be enough to count. Tried to look both, app and browser versions.

• Visitor
  • Premium, android+desktop issue.   Why can't I find stats for podcasts from Wrapped? Been listening maybe 5hrs or more per week, so I think it should be enough to count. Tried to look both, app...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • podcast
    Wrapped 2019
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Galaxy active2

Im trying to connect to my spotify with my galaxy active2 watch without my phone but it won't allow me to do so it keeps saying can not connect without bluetooth connection PlanFree/PremiumCountryLas vegas nvDeviceGalaxy Active2 watch and galaxy s10+

• Visitor
  •   Im trying to connect to my spotify with my galaxy active2 watch without my phone but it won't allow me to do so it keeps saying can not connect without bluetooth connection  Plan Free/...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Please help: Spotify crashes endlessly.

PlanPremiumCountryEstoniaDeviceS9Operating SystemAndroid 10 Beta So Spotify refuses to work ever since i updated to the android beta on my s9. I have tried everything mentioned in the HELP pages and alot of other things. The result is still the same ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Estonia Device S9 Operating System Android 10 Beta   So Spotify refuses to work ever since i updated to the android beta on my s9. I have tried everything mentioned...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
    Android
    Crash
    Help
    Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zapping

Bonjour je viens de m'abonner à spotify premium mais je ne peux pas zapper, je suis obligée d'écouter la lecture aléatoire, comment je dois faire pour écouter ce que je veux ? Merci de m'aider

• Bonjour je viens de m'abonner à spotify premium mais je ne peux pas zapper, je suis obligée d'écouter la lecture aléatoire, comment je dois faire pour écouter ce que je veux ? Merci de m'aider
  • starry__
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify changed song by itself

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceXiaomi Mi6Operating SystemAndroid Pie My Question or IssueHi,Today I was listening to some podcast and suddenly, Spotify changed it to random song from my favourites. What could be the reason of that?

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country   Device Xiaomi Mi6 Operating System Android Pie   My Question or Issue Hi, Today I was listening to some podcast and suddenly, Spotify changed it to random ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

No internet connection available

PlanPremiumDeviceHuaweii P30 ProOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueFor around 3 weeks I am getting "No internet connection available" no matter what type of internet connection I have. I belive i tried everything what I could do on my own, y...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Device Huaweii P30 Pro Operating System Android   My Question or Issue For around 3 weeks I am getting "No internet connection available" no matter what type of internet con...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Need help from Spotify with connection

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueUsing Galaxy 9. Phone says 'no internet connection'. Have checked the community and see to ch...

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Using G...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No Premium on Android App

PlanPremiumCountryAustriaDeviceSamsung Galaxy S10 My Question or IssueI'm trying the offer Premium 3 months for free. The website in the browser says that I have Premium until February 29th. But in the Android app I'm still a Free user. I have alread...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Austria Device Samsung Galaxy S10   My Question or Issue I'm trying the offer Premium 3 months for free. The website in the browser says that I have Premium until Fe...
  • sterndjoko
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot like or unlike in notification Android

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceGalaxy S10eOperating SystemAndroid 9, One UI 1.1 My Question or IssuePretty simple, I can't like or unlike songs from the notification control. I can pause and play and skip no problem, just can't like a song unless I go...

• Plan Premium Country Canada Device Galaxy S10e Operating System Android 9, One UI 1.1   My Question or Issue Pretty simple, I can't like or unlike songs from the notification control. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify not giving me the share option for Instagram stories

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceSamsung Galaxy 9+Operating SystemAndroid Pie My Question or IssueI know the sharing to Instagram stories feature has been available for a year and a half now, but I still can't do it. Logged in to all my apps, con...

• Plan Premium Country United States Device Samsung Galaxy 9+ Operating System Android Pie   My Question or Issue I know the sharing to Instagram stories feature has been available for a...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Spotify connected to someone else's playlist

PlanPremiumCountrySingaporeDevicePizel 2XLOperating SystemAndroid 10 My Question or IssueWeird issue. I was listening to one of Spotify playlists in the office today and I got the popup to connect to another device so I hit Continue and Spotify annou...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country Singapore Device Pizel 2XL Operating System Android 10   My Question or Issue Weird issue. I was listening to one of Spotify playlists in the office today and I go...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo reproducir en el orden correcto

PlanPremiumCountryMexico DeviceMotorola oneOperating System(Android Pie) My Question or IssueHace 2 semanas que intento hacer el filtro en mi biblioteca para poder escuchar las canciones de algún artista en **bleep**, pero al momento de seleccionar a...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Mexico   Device Motorola one Operating System (Android Pie)   My Question or Issue Hace 2 semanas que intento hacer el filtro en mi biblioteca para poder esc...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Some songs disappear

My Question or IssueHello, the thing is that songs that are not in any playlist disappears when I have no Internet connection, neither my albums or the "Liked Songs" playlist appear despite being downloaded, when I have connection again it reappear b...

• Visitor
  • My Question or Issue Hello, the thing is that songs that are not in any playlist disappears when I have no Internet connection, neither my albums or the "Liked Songs" playlist appear despite being d...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I Can't share songs on IG stories or Facebook

Today I want to share songs on IG stories or Facebook but the app crashesPlan PremiumCountryItaly DeviceSamsung Galaxy 9Operating System Android 8.0.0 My Question or Issue

• Regular
  • Today I want to share songs on IG stories or Facebook but the app crashes Plan  Premium Country Italy   Device Samsung Galaxy 9 Operating System  Android 8.0.0   My Que...
  • PeteHaase
  • Music Fan
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify keeps stopping while track is playing, tried all suggestions to no avail!

PlanPremium (Family)CountrySwedenDeviceSamsung S9, My Question or IssueSaturday 30 November 2019 around 22:45 pm I was walking listening to Spotify and I noticed it kept on stopping. I kept on clicking on play button on my bluetooth headphones but it...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium (Family) Country Sweden Device Samsung S9,  My Question or Issue Saturday 30 November 2019 around 22:45 pm I was walking listening to Spotify and I noticed it kept on stoppin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Saved songs don't show in Library (Your Music)

PlanremiumCountryOmanDeviceLG G7Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueSongs I save or "+" do not show under albums, artists, or anywhere else in my music. The only place they appear on is under the auto playlist "liked songs".Tried re-logg...

• Plan remium Country Oman Device LG G7 Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue Songs I save or "+" do not show under albums, artists, or anywhere else in my music. The...
  • ranamihir
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

'Spotify keeps stopping' error message Samsung S10

I have a Samsung S10 and when I tried to open the app this morning it immediately crashed and I keep getting an error message of 'spotify keeps stopping'The screen disappears almost immediately when trying to open but I can briefly see the 'disc almo...

20191204_175851.jpg Screenshot_20191204-081853_One UI Home.jpg
  • Visitor
  • I have a Samsung S10 and when I tried to open the app this morning it immediately crashed and I keep getting an error message of 'spotify keeps stopping' The screen disappears almost immediately whe...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Lockscreen widget doesn't work on Samsung Galaxy S8

DeviceSamsung Galaxy S8Operating SystemAndroid 9 My Question or IssueWhen I try to skip a song on the lockscreen widget, it only lets me skip one song and then it just keeps repeating the current song when I try it again, so I have to unlock my phone...

• Device Samsung Galaxy S8 Operating System Android 9   My Question or Issue When I try to skip a song on the lockscreen widget, it only lets me skip one song and then it just keeps repeatin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect not working on Android, iOS en macOS is working fine

Hi, using Spotify on Apple TV. Works great.Now want to use my Android app as a remote. The device is visible, but not able to connect. When i do it with Spotify on macOS or iOS it works great on my wifi. When it is playing (by using iOS or macOS) as ...

• Visitor
  • Hi, using Spotify on Apple TV. Works great. Now want to use my Android app as a remote. The device is visible, but not able to connect. When i do it with Spotify on macOS or iOS it works great on my...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes