Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Radio Issues

Radio Issues

For a few weeks now I have been having issues trying to bring up the radio part of the app. After opening the app, I click on the hamburger menu, select radio, and then all the app shows is an animated green loading circle but it never loads to anything. I can still create stations by searching for them but the radio page used to be filled with all sorts of content. Lately, nothing. I've uninstalled the app and had it working back to normal and thought all was good only to go back to the app after a few hours and get greeted with the loading circle all over again. For what it's worth, I'm not the only one having this issue as a friend of mine in my household has the exact same issue. Both running Android but different phones. I was hoping the update that I installed this morning would be the solution but the problem persists.

Samsung Galaxy Note 5, Verizon, 6.0.1

Droid Turbo, Verizon, Lollipop???

5 Replies

You're both seeing this over wifi and cellular?

Yes.

Just for information, I tried using the radio during my workout outside earlier on 4G and got the same result.

I'm on Android and have the same problem.  Radio has never worked for me and I have been paying for spotify premium for at least a year. I get the same never ending spinning green circle. Doesn't work over cell or wifi. I use Pandora when I want a radio mix.  I shouldn't have to go back and use Pandora (and listen to their commercials) when I am paying for Spotify premium. I use Pandora more and more all the time because I want an artist based radio mix.  I am thinking about switching to Pandora premium now that they allow you to download music for offline listening.

Spotify seriosuly needs to address this.  Radio has never worked for me, after over a year of paying for premium.  I have been going back to Pandora when I want a radio mix.

Suggested posts