Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Radio doesnt work with premium

Radio doesnt work with premium

Hi, hi i have premium.account but when i try to run radio on my Google Nexus 7 it keeps logging me out of service. I have already reinstalled apication, restarted tablet few Times but it doesnt work.
Thanks for help and sorry for my bad English.
8 Replies

Hi, I have exactly the same problem.

Premium account. Poland. Confirmed on 2 Android devices:

• Samsung Galaxy S3
  • Yarvik Xenta TAB-200

Any help appreciated. Going to "Radio" tab leads to being logged out. Please fix this nasty bug.

same here, when i try to play radio station nothing plays or i'm getting logged out.

samsung galaxy s2, android 4.2.1 few different roms, on all the same. premium account from poland.

Same here, I can run radio based on my playlists but selecting default radio makes spotify logout all the time. It probably has to do something with my country (Poland) because it only happened after I switched it from USA.

Hey guys, sorry to hear you're getting this problem. We're looking into this.

In the meantime, we've had the following workaround suggested:

1. Go to https://www.spotify.com/account/profile/ 

2. Change your Country

3. Save

4. Change your Country back to the intial option

Let us know if this works for you.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Hi Richard,

Mine is working, however; it is still showing a certain number of skips. I thought with Premium that was not the case? Can you please let me know how I can get rid of this?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Sydney

@SydneyLeigh wrote:

Hi Richard,

Mine is working, however; it is still showing a certain number of skips. I thought with Premium that was not the case? Can you please let me know how I can get rid of this?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Sydney

I've only just seen this post, sorry - are you still having this issue?

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

My issue is sorted out: radio now is working like a charm! thx

Spoiler
Radio doesnt work... on windows 7 32b , and my sony xperia z 
Spoiler
Keeps loading.... reinstalled on both... doesnt work.

Suggested posts