Plan

Free

Country

Device

Samsuing Galaxy

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

The radio option on the new upgrade of the spotify app is no longer there. I have been using this radio feature for years and it is one of my favorite things. The new upgrade is also quite confusing and disorganized - so perhaps I simply can't find the radio option. If it is no longer available this would be disappointing! please help. I use an android phone and the free version of spotify, and the radio option does appear on my desktop. However, on my phone after the app update a couple of days ago, it is not there anymore.

6 Replies

No more radio for free users. Catch up on all the changes here.

Yeah, they have taken it off for free users.

so is it availableon premium? if so i willstickaroundandkeep premium butif not its totallynot worht the money spent to keep it without radio option

If I were you I wouldn't get premium just to use the radio. Save some money and just stick to the free version!

radio is allmeandmy daughter really use  but i generally keep premium because ihate the adsand suggested songs.. butno since in renewing premium if radio is gone..so really wouldlike t know if its available on premium before i renew it

Spotify Radio on mobile is available to premium subscribers.

Suggested posts