Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Radio stops a lot

Radio stops a lot

I am listening to Radio (Premium) with my Nexus 7 over Wifi.

After 2 hours it stops and stops and stops while listening.

I had this issue in the past too. I dont listen that long to often,

so i cant tell whether this is normal.

My Internet is working properly. That cant be the reason.

Thats not the service i want to pay for.

I though i can play Radio later when i have guest in the evening,

but this is terrible.

6 Replies

Same here. Radio on my Windows machine is stopping frequently. Internet works fine. Some server issues?

same here on the android app with LTE connectivity. Making playlist available offline seems to be really slow as well...

Same here. I think Spotify is simply not able to handle the load of all the people that want to stream at the moment. I saw the same problem around christmas and this afternoon. It's the time when the most people are at home, in a good mood and want to party with music from spotify. I bet it get's better from tomorrow. 

I'm expecting the same problems with windows 7 and spotify 0.9.6.81 ...

Every song that I want to stream stops up to 3 times. Maybe server problems?

I'm trying to sync some lists for offline playback, to be able listening to some of my favotite playlists this evening with my friends around... 😉 I think that's an option for days like this.

This still happens for me.

Use to happen on Android device a lot. Now this issue is on Windows app only and is realy frustrating.

I use to work and listen music, and radio is needed for this type of 'listening'.

the bug is very annoying and might be a real good reasons to close my Premium account.

Suggested posts